Insurance claims specialists Vancouver
fire. flood. property damage. business interruption.
Jeff Slater Consultants Inc. helps policyholders negotiate and settle insurance claims for devastating property losses. We are Insurance Claims Specialists in Vancouver.
Regardless of the amount lost, we can help you with your fire insurance claim, flood insurance claim and more. We will work with you to get exactly what you need to overcome this difficult time.
what we do
Jeff Slater Consulting helps policyholders negotiate and settle insurance claims for devastating property losses for home or business. We only represent and work with the client/policyholder after a disaster to secure and maximize the claim. We are insurance claim specialists in Vancouver. We do not work for the insurance company.
We work with a leading insurance law firm to protect your legal rights and take all necessary legal steps if required. If you need a flood insurance claim or a fire insurance claim in Vancouver, we are the specialists to guarantee you get what you need to recover from this difficult situation.
Navigating the complexities of the insurance claims process is an ordeal that can parallel the emotional toll of the disaster itself. Jeff Slater Consulting, with their team of insurance claim specialists, take on the burden of handling the insurance claim so the client can focus on keeping their companies profitable and rebuilding their lives.
Through personalized service and proven expertise, Jeff Slater Consulting helps individuals, families, and businesses achieve successful financial recoveries.
WHEN YOU WORK WITH US
* Conduct a comprehensive review of your policy and assist you in complying with your policy’s requirements
* Quantify code upgrade costs if they are covered
* Analyze all construction estimates
* Detail and substantiate all damages to the property involved and possessions
* Assist with preparing inventories for all of your business or personal property including stock, machinery and equipment, betterments and improvements
* Calculate additional living expenses (ALE) for homeowners
* Calculate your loss of business income, rental income, and extra expenses
* Review the company’s operational financial records
* Analyze industry data to determine the event’s effect on profits
* Perform a comparative analysis of the company’s projected performance to its actual performance before, during and after the impacted period
* Examine non-loss-related events and conditions that may have affected actual sales during the impacted period
* Calculate damages solely attributable to the incident
* Expert and consulting witness testimony when necessary
* Present your itemized claim package with your assistance
* Save you time and settle your claim properly, promptly and efficiently
* Relieve you of the stress and emotional burden of dealing with the complex matters associated with preparing your claim so that you can focus on your family or your business
* Maximize your financial recovery with a proactive and comprehensive claim management strategy
* Work as your advocate at inspections and meetings
insurance claims specialist | Fire insurance claim |flood insurance claim
Contact us for a free consultation.